Do you want to see New York and all it has to offer?! Do you want to participate in fun activities while exploring an area you’ve never been?! If so, then Active Lifestyle Tours is for you! Our trip itineraries in the Hudson Valley, Catskill Mountains and New York City are waiting for you!
- Our Itineraries: People born and raised in New York made our itineraries. Because of this, it allows you to experience places that you may not find on your own! So, check out our Trips-Tours-Hotel Page and get excited to plan your trip with us!
- Our Mission: Active Lifestyle Tours strongly believes in providing our guests with the greatest experience possible! Therefore, the goal behind each trip is to make sure that everyone has an excellent time while providing a safe and fun environment. With us, you'll enjoy seeing all of your bucket list places while doing exhilarating activities, meeting new people and having the opportunity to taste delicious local New York foods and beverages. While we create the experiences; it is YOU, our guests that make it MEMORABLE!
- Custom Trips: We can book anything you or your group would like for any date you desire. We're always excited to arrange hotels, activities and other New York trip details for you and your group. Let us help you book the epic trip that everyone will always remember!
- Why New York: New York offers so much! From New York City’s Central Park, Saint Patrick's Cathedral and the Statue of Liberty, to upstate New York’s Hudson Valley, Catskill Mountains, Walkway Over the Hudson, quaint towns and superior breweries, distilleries and wineries. New York has it all and our trips allow you to get the full experience! We'll open your eyes to a different side of New York that you didn't know existed!
About the Founder:
- Billy is a career Firefighter in New York and an avid traveler. His willingness to show off New York to others, as well as his passion of the outdoors were his drive. Billy's traveled to over 30 countries and 40 U.S. states. He has a true love for the travel and tour industry in which he's been a part of since 2013. In addition to working as a Firefighter, Billy also works as a Trip Director for an international travel company. He has managed trips for group sizes ranging from 30 to 60 from all areas of the world. His travels have taken him from the Gold Coast of Australia to the Gold Coast of California, but above all, he loves to show off his home state of New York!