Do you want to see New York and all it has to offer? Do you want to participate in fun activities while exploring an area you’ve never been? If so, then Active Lifestyle Tours is for you! Our trip itineraries in the Hudson Valley and Catskill Mountains are waiting for you!
- Our Itineraries: We believe we create incredible itineraries based on our own experiences. We consider ourselves experts in the Hudson Valley and Catskills. Because of this, it allows you to experience places that you may not find on your own! So, check out our Trips-Tours-Hotel Page and get excited to plan your trip with us!
- Our Mission: Active Lifestyle Tours believes in providing our guests with the greatest experience possible! Therefore, the goal behind each trip is to make sure that everyone has an excellent time while providing a safe and fun environment. With us, you'll see some unique places, do some fun activities, taste delicious foods and drinks and stay at amazing luxury accommodations. While we create the experiences; it is YOU, our guests that make it MEMORABLE!
- Custom Trips: Don't see exactly the tour you want? We can book something different that you or your group would like. You pick the date! We're always excited to arrange overnight accommodations, activities to your liking, transportation and other trip details for you. Let us help you book the epic trip that everyone will always remember!
- Why New York's Hudson Valley and Catskill Mountains: The Hudson Valley and Catskill Mountains offer so much! From The Walkway Over the Hudson, amazing hikes, challenging rope courses, neat local farms, quaint towns and superior breweries, distilleries and wineries. New York's Hudson Valley and Catskill Mountains have it all. Our trips allow you to get the full experience! We'll open your eyes to a different side of New York that you didn't know existed!
About the Founder:
- Billy is a career Firefighter in New York and an avid traveler. His willingness to show off The Hudson Valley and Catskills to others, as well as his passion of the outdoors were his drive to start his company. Billy's traveled to over 30 countries and 40 U.S. states. He has a true love for the travel and tour industry in which he's been a part of since 2013. Billy also works as a Trip Director for an international tour company in which he's managed trips for group sizes ranging from 30 to 60 people. His travels as a Trip Director have taken him from the Gold Coast of Australia to the Gold Coast of California, but above all, he loves to show off his home state of New York to people from all over the world!