Do you want to see New York and all it has to offer?! Do you want to participate in fun activities while exploring an area you’ve never been?! If so, then Active Lifestyle Tours is for you! The sights and activities of our New York City and upstate Hudson Valley and Catskill Mountain trips are waiting for you to explore them!
- Our Itineraries: People born and raised in New York made our itineraries. Because of this, it allows you to experience places that you may not find on your own! So, check out our Tours Page and get excited to plan your trip with us!
- Our Mission: Active Lifestyle Tours strongly believes in providing our guests with the greatest experience possible! Therefore, the goal behind each trip is to make sure that everyone has an excellent time while providing a safe and fun environment. With us, you'll enjoy seeing all of your bucket list places while doing exhilarating activities, meeting new people and having the opportunity to taste delicious local New York foods and beverages. While we create the experiences; it is YOU, our guests that make it MEMORABLE!
- Custom Trips: We can book anything you or your group would like for any date you desire. You can choose to do a single day or a multi-day trip. We're always excited to arrange hotels, activities and other New York trip details for you and your group. Let us help you book the epic trip that everyone will always remember!
- Why New York: New York offers so much! From New York City’s Central Park, Saint Patrick's Cathedral and the Statue of Liberty, to upstate New York’s Hudson Valley, Catskill Mountains, Walkway Over the Hudson, quaint towns and superior breweries and wineries. New York has it all and our trips allow you to get the full experience! We'll open your eyes to a different side of New York that you didn't know existed!
About the Founder:
- Billy is a career Firefighter in New York and an avid traveler. His love for his home state of New York and his willingness to show it off to others, as well as his desire to engage in fun outdoor activities were the drive behind creating Active Lifestyle Tours. Billy has traveled to over 30 countries and 37 U.S. states and has a true love for the tour and travel industry which he has been a part of since 2013. In addition to working as a Firefighter, Billy also works as a Trip Director for an international travel company managing groups from 30 to 60 travelers from around the world. In other words, his travels have taken him from the Gold Coast of Australia to the Gold Coast of California and many places in between, but above all, he loves to show off his home state!